The Zygos 2.0 hydration pack is very versatile and Bryce Thatcher’s pack of choice. This pack is lightweight and high capacity, a comfortable wrap around style with full compression allow for the lowest profile empty or fully loaded. The Zygos 2.0 comes with a 2L reservoir and a magnetic clip to keep your hands free. Whether you are fast-packing, mountain biking, in a fast race, ultra race, or a summit assault this hydration backpack is the solution for any athlete. Available in three sizes for a more comfortable fit.
50k to 100 mile Ultra trail racing in high mountains or with required gear lists
• Lightweight, soft, breathable, but strong, large-holed mesh pulls moisture away from the body to keep skin dry and cool.
• Silicone and PU coated feather-weight nylon fabrics resist water, abrasion and tears.
• Max O2 Sternum™ for unrestricted breathing while maintaining a stable pack. Uses shock cord with good stretch for unrestricted breathing but also good rebound on the stretch for a stable ride. Patent Pending.
• Plush feeling micro-fiber polyester edges, soft and non-abrasive against skin and clothing.
• Sweat proof webbing—won’t absorb water or get saturated and heavy.
• Safety stitched bar tack on all stress points.
• Quiet, bounce free, easy to see and use, zipper pulls.
• Zig zagged stitching over elastic for ultra-durability, increased stretch and rebound.
• Simple, fast, easy in and out bladder attachment.
• Magnon pocket for sweat-free pills, with automatic magnetic closure for rapid access to pills and other essentials. Patent pending.
Size(s): Small (30″-34″), Medium (33″-37″) or Large (36″-42″)
Color: Luminous Blue/Precipitous Blue
Hydration (included): UltraFlask 550 x 2
Bottle Compatible (not included): 2L Reservoir, Formula 250, Human 20 oz 2.0, or Collapsible Bottle
Capacity: 570 c.i. (9.34 L)